Calling all non-profit game changers, Association pioneers and Educational influencer event planners. This is an event not to be missed. We're taking you on an experience to the cultural city of Glasgow like no other and this promises to be C&IT's biggest event to date.
If you’re interested in...
- Gaining new insights into the future of events through our compelling content sessions
- Making new contacts with carefully selected event suppliers
- Immersing yourself in some of Scotland’s most beautiful and intriguing experiences and venues
…then C&IT Festival of Forums is for you.
Receive a bespoke, personalised itinerary of content, activities and pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings with suppliers based on your organisations need.
We’re spending your time wisely, instead of researching and having to endure copious amounts of phone calls, you can create business relationships with the best suppliers all under one roof.
Your trip is entirely complimentary, including travel, accommodation, meals and refreshments and invitation to activities and the dinner.
Network all throughout the event with like-minded peers and friends.
Join us as we explore the city of Glasgow, home to some of Scotland's best cultural attractions.
Attend curated content sessions with some of the leading professionals in the industry on hot topics.
Do I qualify?
If you plan and manage meetings, incentives, conferences or events and are interested in new business opportunities with high-quality suppliers, you may be eligible to attend the C&IT Festival of Forums as a Hosted Buyer.
When considering applications, we will look at the following criteria:
- Your reasons for attending
- If you are happy to meet with our suppliers
- Your purchasing or decision-making authority (£200k min. spending power)
- Your annual marketing budgets
- Access to carefully curated content sessions, keynotes and panel discussions designed to equip you for the year ahead
- A personalised agenda of meetings, content and Glaswegian experiences
- Networking opportunities, both hosted and organic throughout the day of the live event
- Hosted meals and drinks throughout the festival
- Access to the finale party
- Complimentary accommodation for the duration of your time at the festival