Calling all trail blazer event planners working within an agency, we'll be delivering a bespoke experience just for you. This is an event not to be missed. We're taking you on an experience to the cultural city of Glasgow like no other and this promises to be C&IT's biggest event to date.
Why you should be there...
- Why spend countless hours out of your busy schedule to travel to vendors and suppliers when you can meet and make new potential business relationships in one central hub. Our forums offer you the opportunity to meet only the top suppliers from their country and allows you to do the research to benchmark current suppliers, develop new offerings and attract and retain your clients through fresh new event opportunities only possible by the connections you make at the forum.
- Benchmark against like-minded professionals, hear what others are developing and give yourself a platform to build your company’s brand image in front of the whole MICE audience as well as your own.
- With our 30+ years of experience and our uniquely joined-up global audience, our Forum content will help you make the best decisions for yourself, your clients and your business.
…C&IT Festival of Forums is for you.
Receive a bespoke, personalised itinerary of content, activities and pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings with suppliers based on your organisations need.
We’re spending your time wisely, instead of researching and having to endure copious amounts of phone calls, you can create business relationships with the best suppliers all under one roof.
Your trip is entirely complimentary, including travel, accommodation, meals and refreshments and invitation to activities and the dinner.
Network all throughout the event with like-minded peers and friends.
Join us as we explore the city of Glasgow, home to some of Scotland's best cultural attractions.
Attend curated content sessions with some of the leading professionals in the industry on hot topics.
Do I qualify?
If you plan and manage meetings, incentives, conferences or events and are interested in new business opportunities with high-quality suppliers, you may be eligible to attend the C&IT Festival of Forums as a Hosted Buyer.
When considering applications, we will look at the following criteria:
- Your reasons for attending
- If you are happy to meet with our suppliers
- Your purchasing or decision-making authority (£500k min. spending power)
- Your annual marketing budgets
- Access to carefully curated content sessions, keynotes and panel discussions designed to equip you for the year ahead
- A personalised agenda of meetings, content and Glaswegian experiences
- Networking opportunities, both hosted and organic throughout the day of the live event
- Hosted meals and drinks throughout the festival
- Access to the finale party
- Complimentary accommodation for the duration of your time at the festival