With its own metro station at IFEMA’s South and main entrance, distances to the city centre are short. To reach the thousands of hotel rooms located in Madrid’s business district, from IFEMA, and via metro, it takes less than 30 minutes door to door. The venue is easily accessible by taxi Madrid International Adolfo Suarez Barajas Airport is just 5 minutes away and to Chamartín and Atocha train stations rides are 10-20 minutes.
The IFEMA Palacio Municipal whose management was recently taken over by IFEMA, offers an Auditorium for 1800 pax, a multipurpose space for exhibition and catering and additional 30 rooms from 25 to 350 pax.
And as always a myriad of spaces with infinite possibilities:
- 12 Halls, 85 Rooms, 2 Auditoriums, 2 Catwalks. We offer a variety of spaces where you can create wow moments that inspire connections between brands and people.
Our spaces can be used for a wide range of events from international association congresses to corporate brand experiences.
- 200,000 square metres spread over 12 halls.
- North Convention Centre (NCC): Auditorium for 1100 people and 18 breakout rooms. Capacities ranging from 50 to 500 pax.
- The purpose built rooms in the North Convention Centre are adjacent to Halls 9 and 10, all seamlessly integrated for large scale events or congresses.
- 27 smaller rooms ranging from 24 to 70 m2 along courtyard adjoining NCC.
- South Auditorium: 600 seat tiered auditorium.
- 2 Catwalks: each for 700/900 pax for daring clients!
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE, YOU CAN DO IT! IFEMA